The 3 Goobers of Gooberella.com

My photo

C L Enuton is the author of the Fur Angel Series. A fiction fantasy series about dogs: Angel in a Fur Coat (book 1), Legend of the Pink Toe (book 2), Wayward Angels (book 3) and Dolittleology (book 4). You can find the series on Amazon and on the author's websites at www.clenuton.com  and www.Gooberella.com


The 3 Goobers

Join the Google pack

Thursday, August 12, 2010

August 12, 2010

I showed my watch dog skills last night...I think I impressed Xia and Augie because they both quietly turned and just looked at me while I barked at a noise at the front door. It was the first time I barked in my new home. I've also kinda, somewhat, bonded with my new person. I don't run and hide from her anymore and I even come when she calls me, she seems safe and she thinks I'm cute. It also appears that I have 2 houses. Me and the other 2 dogs (Xia & Augie) have beds, dog bowls and toys at each house...pretty cool. I love to take walks around the neighborhood with my new pack now. It took a few days of getting used to but now I walk with my tail up all the time, I'm beginning to gain back my confidence.

GiGi *woof*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a woof or a meow, whichever wags your tail :)