The 3 Goobers of Gooberella.com


The 3 Goobers

Join the Google pack

Thursday, August 12, 2010

August 12, 2010

I showed my watch dog skills last night...I think I impressed Xia and Augie because they both quietly turned and just looked at me while I barked at a noise at the front door. It was the first time I barked in my new home. I've also kinda, somewhat, bonded with my new person. I don't run and hide from her anymore and I even come when she calls me, she seems safe and she thinks I'm cute. It also appears that I have 2 houses. Me and the other 2 dogs (Xia & Augie) have beds, dog bowls and toys at each house...pretty cool. I love to take walks around the neighborhood with my new pack now. It took a few days of getting used to but now I walk with my tail up all the time, I'm beginning to gain back my confidence.

GiGi *woof*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a woof or a meow, whichever wags your tail :)