The 3 Goobers of Gooberella.com


The 3 Goobers

Join the Google pack

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

August 11, 2010

Okay...I don't do well in the car. Everything is touch and go...live and learn. There are many things my new family will learn about me and nervous panting car rides are one of them, but at least I didn't toss my cookies.

Xia and Augie like to play alot with each other. I almost joined in one time but I'm not quite sure how to approach it. Should I just plow into the fun...bark and wag to let them know I wanna play too...or jump right in and tag one of them? I'm not sure so right now I sit and watch them. I guess I have just as much to learn about them as they have to learn about me.

One thing I've learned about my new family is that they do not get up at 7:30 in the morning like I'm used to...so I slept in today. I think I may be able to get used to that, especially since I've claimed the spot in the middle of the bed on top of the down comforter...ahhh, life is getting good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a woof or a meow, whichever wags your tail :)