The 3 Goobers of Gooberella.com


The 3 Goobers

Join the Google pack

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Canvas4Life


Canvas 4 Life is a company that puts your photo onto canvas.
I attempted to be creative and did a collage of the 3 Goobers.
I saved the collage as a single .jpg file and used that as my picture.

The result was awesome, the process was simple, and the product was top notch.

Here's how it works:

Use one of your favorite photos, or create a picture like I did.

Upload your picture file to: Canvas4Life

Once uploaded, you then choose the style and size. Styles come in square, portrait, landscape and panoramic. There is a wide variety of sizes as small as 8 inches all the way up to 60 inches!

Your canvas picture will come to life on your computer screen! You can even view it in 3D through the website's room simulator viewer and create your room design equipped with furniture, accessories, people and pets, and you can move your canvas to various places of the room. The program is very creative and fun to play with.

When you're happy with the style and size you then have the choice of an uncoated, matte, or satin finish at no extra charge. You can also choose the depth of your canvas creation. The regular depth and what I call the deep dish.  I chose the deep dish. Again there is no extra charge for your choice.

For the last personal touch you can choose what color you want the sides of the canvas, or if you want the picture to wrap around to the sides. You can try them all and see your canvas come to life so you can choose the best one to your liking.

Then you place your order.

My canvas came very quickly. I created it on a Tuesday and received it on Saturday, just 4 days, and shipping was free!



It came in a huge box!


And very well padded


The quality and clarity of the canvas picture was top notch!





Thank you Canvas4Life for a lifetime canvas portrait of my
3 Goobers!


It hangs in a special place. I absolutely love it!



 
**Canvas4Life is offering the readers of my blog
a 10% discount on their orders**

Use the Code: Gooberella10



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a woof or a meow, whichever wags your tail :)