The 3 Goobers of Gooberella.com


The 3 Goobers

Join the Google pack

Friday, April 29, 2011

Ticks Suck


As I was sitting on the cold metal table at the vet's office I read a sign that said:

Fleas bite, Ticks suck!

I thought that was funny and then came in the doctor.
I had a tick bite and two ticks embedded into my
one little paw....OUCH!
The doc pulled them out and gave me a lyme disease test.
Thank dog it was negative.
My paw got bandaged up and I got some meds to take home.

Ticks suck!

2 comments:

  1. So glad that you are OK. Big kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, ouch, ticks - yuk! They are horrible little things aren't they, still they gave you a flash bandage round your paw to show off - should be worth plenty of extra treats that! Dex & Lou x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a woof or a meow, whichever wags your tail :)