The 3 Goobers of Gooberella.com

My photo

C L Enuton is the author of the Fur Angel Series. A fiction fantasy series about dogs: Angel in a Fur Coat (book 1), Legend of the Pink Toe (book 2), Wayward Angels (book 3) and Dolittleology (book 4). You can find the series on Amazon and on the author's websites at www.clenuton.com  and www.Gooberella.com


The 3 Goobers

Join the Google pack

Friday, April 29, 2011

Ticks Suck


As I was sitting on the cold metal table at the vet's office I read a sign that said:

Fleas bite, Ticks suck!

I thought that was funny and then came in the doctor.
I had a tick bite and two ticks embedded into my
one little paw....OUCH!
The doc pulled them out and gave me a lyme disease test.
Thank dog it was negative.
My paw got bandaged up and I got some meds to take home.

Ticks suck!

2 comments:

  1. So glad that you are OK. Big kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, ouch, ticks - yuk! They are horrible little things aren't they, still they gave you a flash bandage round your paw to show off - should be worth plenty of extra treats that! Dex & Lou x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a woof or a meow, whichever wags your tail :)