The 3 Goobers of Gooberella.com

My photo

C L Enuton is the author of the Fur Angel Series. A fiction fantasy series about dogs: Angel in a Fur Coat (book 1), Legend of the Pink Toe (book 2), Wayward Angels (book 3) and Dolittleology (book 4). You can find the series on Amazon and on the author's websites at www.clenuton.com  and www.Gooberella.com


The 3 Goobers

Join the Google pack

Friday, April 8, 2011

Brother Birdie

I met the bird up close and personal today.
I don't try to eat him anymore and
he don't yell at me anymore either.



We fascinate each other.

5 comments:

  1. How absolutely precious the 2 of you are together! I know you will be best of friends in no time! Love every photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm...can't tell if it is a standoff or if you have a mutual understanding lol. Either way, these photos are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cool! I have a sun conure sisfur!!

    RA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful birdie furiend! :)

    Roo

    ReplyDelete
  5. heya birdeh! I'm RA's big sister Paris! Aren't pups so funny~so easy to make them do what you want lol!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a woof or a meow, whichever wags your tail :)