The 3 Goobers of Gooberella.com


The 3 Goobers

Join the Google pack

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Doggie Bark Outs from the Children's Book Fair

This weekend my person attended a Children's Bookfair 
hosted by the Cummer Museum, with our book,
Angel in a Fur Coat.

At our table we put a message box
 for the kids to write their dog or cat a message.

We made a video of us, the 3 Goobers, reading the messages.
The kids did a really good job expressing their love for their pets.

check it out below

4 comments:

  1. OMG That is the cutest thing that I have ever seen! Really it is! I loved it:)
    What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Just made my day!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you could be there to share this. You have the cutest voices ever. :-)

    Fantastic job putting this all together, that takes some creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You goobers are great :) I don't know how you dogs did that but .... impressive! What fun! :)

    Waggin at ya,
    Roo

    Happy Thanksgiving to All of You!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a woof or a meow, whichever wags your tail :)