The 3 Goobers of Gooberella.com

My photo

C L Enuton is the author of the Fur Angel Series. A fiction fantasy series about dogs: Angel in a Fur Coat (book 1), Legend of the Pink Toe (book 2), Wayward Angels (book 3) and Dolittleology (book 4). You can find the series on Amazon and on the author's websites at www.clenuton.com  and www.Gooberella.com


The 3 Goobers

Join the Google pack

Monday, November 29, 2010

Bathday Sunday


Yesterday was Sunday Bathday

Li Li has an escape plan


BOL...just kidding. We get a bath every Sunday so were used to it. It's a prerequisite for sleeping on the people's bed. A dogs gotta do what a dogs gotta do.

8 comments:

  1. Awwwww you guys are so cute! Mommy says she whishes that I was easy to bathe.

    Licks,
    Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all are so cute. At first I thought it was the Scrubbing Bubbles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I forgot, I am not sure what the T in Leo T stands for. I will ask his mamma. I really like the name Augie doggie!! Heehee! that reminds me of a more innocent time in America!

    Licks,
    Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  4. You 3 look so cute in the tub together!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I get a bath every week, too, but I never get used it ...

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rub a dub dub 3 goobers in a tub :)

    Pretty good washin all three of you at the same time! :)

    Waggin at ya,
    Roo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww how sweet! You all take baths together - so CUTE!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a woof or a meow, whichever wags your tail :)