The 3 Goobers of Gooberella.com

My photo

C L Enuton is the author of the Fur Angel Series. A fiction fantasy series about dogs: Angel in a Fur Coat (book 1), Legend of the Pink Toe (book 2), Wayward Angels (book 3) and Dolittleology (book 4). You can find the series on Amazon and on the author's websites at www.clenuton.com  and www.Gooberella.com


The 3 Goobers

Join the Google pack

Saturday, October 9, 2010

I worked my tail off today


Dog, I worked my tail off today
at the Riverside Arts Market



Xia and Augie got to take the day off
and relax at home while I went out to sell books.
You see little ole me sitting on the table
next to Fred...It was a tuff-ruff day.



But meeting new people
and hearing them say
how cute I am
made it pretty awesome!

 



And there were lots of people...



I think I managed the Gooberella booth
pretty dog-gone good by myself




We're getting the doggies ready to howl for Halloween with our special Halloween scarves.
We almost sold out!
I think I did my part today
with my share of earning biscuit money.
Lindsey and Augie are gonna be proud.
This was my first time selling solo...




 well, I did have Fred.


 

So Paws up to me
and my buddy Fred
for a job well done.





2 comments:

  1. Found you on the Blog Hop! Those Halloween scarves sure are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work! Events are hard work!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete

Leave a woof or a meow, whichever wags your tail :)