The 3 Goobers of Gooberella.com


The 3 Goobers

Join the Google pack

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Friendly Friday Woof Outs



Hi everyone. I'm joining in on the Friendly Friday Pet Blog hosted by PBU. I've read the directions and this is what I understood from it...hope I'm right.
Photobucket

For Friendly Friday I'm to choose a pet blog or pet website that I enjoy and I tell others about it by posting about them. And then my post links up to the PBU Friendly Friday links so it can be shared by a whole bunch of others.

Sounds pretty cool. So, today I'd like to give a woof out to my friend Puggy.

Puggy is a Pekingese just like us and he's special in a way unlike us. Our buddy Puggy has the biggest, longest, giganticest tongue in the world! That's right...Puggy holds the Guinness World Records 2011 for the world's longest tongue.

Puggy has a very tocuhing story
of how he came to be with his family.
You can read more, see more, and even watch videos about Puggy
on his website:


And he also has a facebook page:


Hop on over and give a woof out to Puggy,
tell him the 3 Goobers sent ya.




p.s.  Did I do the Friendly Friday correctly, Oskar?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a woof or a meow, whichever wags your tail :)