The 3 Goobers of Gooberella.com


The 3 Goobers

Join the Google pack

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sunday August 15th

Today I practiced riding in the car again...still nerve racking. Xia and Augie are so used to it, they even hang out the window!! We all went to Pet Supermarket and shopped. We didn't get anything, just sniffed around. Then we got caught in the rain...rain doesn't bother me. After the storm we went swimming. Augie gets in the pool and lays down, Xia tip toes around in the pool and I jump in and out. It was fun, especially when Augie jumps outs all wet and chases me and Xia. I'm smaller than both of them so I can run in and out and behind things real quick and lose them both. Then we ate and relaxed.

I really like the Pet Supermarket.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if you get carsick or not, but we had a puppy(probably about your size) who used to and we would give him 550mg capsule of ginger. After 2 or 3 times he was fine. Or if it is anxiety I have used Rescue Remedy. It's a natural herb made out of flowers that is used on rescue dogs to calm them. Maybe they will work for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Thanks for the dogvice...I don't get sick in the car, I hold onto my food...I like it too much to give it back up. I hope I'll just get over being afraid in the car. One day I plan to car surf like the other dogs. I hear that all the smells flying by at 50 MPH are heavenly!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a woof or a meow, whichever wags your tail :)