The 3 Goobers of Gooberella.com

My photo

C L Enuton is the author of the Fur Angel Series. A fiction fantasy series about dogs: Angel in a Fur Coat (book 1), Legend of the Pink Toe (book 2), Wayward Angels (book 3) and Dolittleology (book 4). You can find the series on Amazon and on the author's websites at www.clenuton.com  and www.Gooberella.com


The 3 Goobers

Join the Google pack

Monday, August 9, 2010

August 7th 2010, one scary morning

This is my shelter photo...pitiful ain't it?

Today was just unbeleavable. It was like a fast blur of confusion...when I woke up in the morning I was taken to the Animal Shelter...I never saw THIS one coming. What did I do so dag on wrong to end me up in the shelter!

There were so many dogs and cats there I was wondering if I was gonna have to share a cage. The people there were real nice, they gave me a blanket and told me that things were going to be alright but that's not what the dog said in the cage next to mine. He said he'd been there for a little over a week and his time was coming to an end...what the heck did that mean?

The people told me that they were getting ready for a party. The one year anniversary party for the shelter, Animal Care and Protective Services. They told me they were gonna fix me right up and put me out front for adoption.


I just wanna go back home and go back to sleep...what about my breakfast!

Who woulda thought that fixing me up meant a blood test and a shot in the back of my neck with a BIG needle called a microchip. Doggone that hurt!

Adoptions began at 10:00 and I was one of the first ones to be adopted...thank you, Lord.

I still can't believe this happend to me, it was so scary.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a woof or a meow, whichever wags your tail :)